My super talented friend Lindsay at Linz Sews gave me this award. She is so sweet and I'm so thankful!
This award is given to favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Picking only 5 blogs to pass this award to was kind of hard, but here are the blogs that I wanted to share this with...
1. Michelle Federkeil Photography This friend of mine is so sweet on top of being amazingly talented. She is one who has put in the time and done the training to become a great photographer. If your in Southern Ut. she's the girl for you.
2. Zaira Benson This girl is new to blog land but is a professional interior designer. Her blog is full of amazing posts that will help keep you up with trends and know how to do it on your own. She also fills her blog with gorgeous pics so you can really enjoy all that she is teaching you.
3.The Foreign Domestic Kirsten is every bloggers dream blog. It is a one stop blog for DIY design, food, photos. This girl does it all. Not only that but she has sacrificed for our country and for that she is so amazing to me. On top of all that she takes the time to write the sweetest comments that make you feel so good.
4. The Consigner Designer Jen is so amazingly talented. Her blog is gorgeous you will love spending time here for sure. She is a professional interior designer, I love looking at ideas from people who have been school in design.
5.The Badd This is a group of talented ladies Lauren is my girl form the hood! We grew up together in Las Vegas. Now she is a mom and a wife and a DIYer. This blog is full of great decorating ideas and food and everything and anything. It's such a fun blog so make sure you stop by.
Thanks again Lindsay for such a fun award!