Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blue to black ornaments



So I changed my tree this year from blue and silver to black and white. So to save money I just took my blue balls(LOL) and sprayed them black with spray paint (krylon of course in high gloss black). I set up this little contraption
It worked ok I still had to take them off and spray the bottom better. But a can of spray paint is like $3 and I have no idea where you would buy black ornaments so this was a great solution. So here it is our black and white tree!

I love how you can totally tell my boys decorated it. My three year old put all those on the bottom so the branches are bending, so cute. I love it and now I feel like my Christmas decor blends in making it feel way less claustrophobic. I may keep it up all the way till New years this time!

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out great!! I love the black and white Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete