Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy kicked the crap out of cancer day!


Yesterday was my year mark of being cancer free. On Nov. 4th last year I had my last chemo treatment. I was a hot mess. I had been diagnosed with chorio carcinoma in April of last year I endured 7 months of weekly chemo treatments. By the end I was weak not only physically but mentally and emotionally. Here I am at the end of the treatments
I know scary right I defiantly looked more dead then alive and kinda felt that way too. But I'm blessed cause I'm alive the cancer is gone. A year later I'm healthy, I'm happy, I'm busy. So basically I'm back to me and I love and appreciate everyday that I get to be me. So here a year later I look like this
No longer sickly and with the man I love. With all we've been through this last year we are still the best of friends. It's not always about how beautifully or gracefully you survive life's challenges but it's the fact that you survived and your a better person cause of it. So happy anniversary to me and the fact that I beat cancer to death.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I am so happy to see your happy, healthy, smiling face!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete